Coriander and shrimp tacos are a delicious and flavorful combination that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. The combination of juicy, succulent shrimp and the fresh, bright flavor of coriander creates a perfect harmony of flavors that is both satisfying and irresistible. The spices used in the recipe add a subtle warmth and depth, while the fresh ingredients bring a crisp, juicy texture and bright flavor to the dish. These tacos are a perfect blend of savory, spicy, and fresh flavors, making them a crowd-pleasing meal that will leave you feeling satisfied and satisfied. Whether you're serving them at a dinner party, a family gathering, or just for yourself, these coriander and shrimp tacos are sure to be a hit.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 8 soft taco shells
- Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and sour cream for serving (optional)
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook until they are pink and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chili powder and cumin and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the cooked shrimp back into the pan and stir in the fresh coriander.
- To assemble the tacos, place 2-3 shrimp and a spoonful of the vegetable mixture into each taco shell. Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!